Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Going Viral

I know how all of our many avid followers have been missing Sammy dog updates. I haven't been slacking on blogging and I most definately haven't slacked on taking Sammy on walks- our computer got a virus! Well... "a fake virus" reports the computeronwheelz guy. Aparently the "virus" was pretending to take over the computer while trying to get us to buy protection software for the low cost of $79.95 (pshhhh) that would supposedly get rid of the "virus"... riiiiiiiiiiight. We knew something was shadey because the WARNING that took over the wallpaper was a page long telling us how we were putting our family, boss, and friend's lives in danger except half the words were spelled wrong, and the grammar didn't make any sense. So let me give you a tip Mr. ESL-speaking-computer-hacker, if you're going to send out fake viruses to make a few bucks, at least make it look legit because even though you wasted my time and made me frustrated, you didn't get a cent... look who is laughing now!

2 comments:

  1. how frustrating!! but that is pretty funny that the words were all messed up and spelled wrong. do you guys have mac or PC? my family always had pc until i got my macbook and now everyone switched over. we haven't had any problems at all with any of our computers. i looooooove mac

    ReplyDelete